How Does Medicare Help Those With Lupus? Medicare helps qualified people with their medical care coverage, including those who are disabled and receiving benefits for 24 months. Medicare covers 80% of cost and you are left with the remaining 20%. Medicare has several parts that assist with covering specific areas.
Are you moving? Read this article to learn about the cost and potential penalties that could impact you when moving to a new state with Medicare.