Compare Medicare Supplements
If you are looking for the number one way to save money on your Medicare Supplement premiums, we will show you how. Compare Medicare supplements- its that easy! Review the different carrier's financial stability, compare medigap rates and make sure you understand the difference in coverage between these plans.
Medigap comparison is easy as long as you know what to look for. The first things is...Compare Medicare Supplements
- Go to Medicare Insurance Finders to compare Medicare supplements all over the country.
- Enter the basic demographic information that is needed to get a quote (Zip Code, Age, Gender, Tobacco Usage, Etc.)
- Now it is time to review the Medicare Supplement rates that are provided
Medicare Supplement Plans
Ask yourself several questions before you start comparing Medigap policies:
- Do you need full coverage which equates to a higher premium or would you rather pay a lower premium with more cost sharing?
- How much are you willing to spend each month for your premium?
- What are your state laws regarding Medigap Plans? You may need to talk with a senior market advisor with MWG Senior Services if you need all the state specific laws.
- Are you in your Open Enrollment Period or a Guaranteed Issue Period?
Now that you have asked yourself these questions you should understand that different Medicare Supplements provide different coverage. Each plan F has the same benefits no matter which Medigap Insurance Company you choose, but a Plan F and a Plan G will have different benefits. This is a another reason why you should compare Medicare Supplements.
A Plan F is the most comprehensive Medicare Supplement in the market. A Plan G is probably the most cost effective plan in the market. So your question right now should be what is the difference between the Plan F Medigap Plan and the Plan G Medigap Plan? The Plan F Medicare Supplement picks up all the deductibles and co-pays that go along with a Medicare Supplement. The Plan G picks up everything that the Plan F covers minus the Part B deductible ($140 in 2012). A lot of the time people will pay $250 more for the better coverage when it is only paying a $140 deductible.
The Best Medicare Supplement is the one that works best for you. Remember to compare Medicare Supplements every three years if you want to realize the best savings on your insurance. If you need help comparing Medicare Supplement plans call MWG Senior Services today for a free, quick and easy consultation.